Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for heavy duty tie rods with heim joints and the upgraded clevis from my wildcat sport. I've been researching for weeks. Kryptic SxS refuses to answer emails, texts, Facebook, and the phone. Assault no longer makes them. Willies off-road and Ameristar have no listings. Pace Off-road - no listing.

Everyone on these forums talks about all these tie rod replacements they have but I can't seem to find one single store that will sell me them. HELP!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Tie Rods

Call D&P Performance, they designed some and had Assault mfg. them but your can only get them from D&P 435-586-5172. They were designed by Dean who runs King of the Hammer. Tell them Gerald recommended them.

Reactions: Jesse L

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
I am looking for heavy duty tie rods with heim joints and the upgraded clevis from my wildcat sport. I've been researching for weeks. Kryptic SxS refuses to answer emails, texts, Facebook, and the phone. Assault no longer makes them. Willies off-road and Ameristar have no listings. Pace Off-road - no listing.

Everyone on these forums talks about all these tie rod replacements they have but I can't seem to find one single store that will sell me them. HELP!
Try Kryptic. Their whole shop has been closed due to moving and they haven't been working other than moving. I would try them again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Kryptic called me. You're right, they're changing locations and haven't been exactly reachable. He helped me out. They're in the mail. Ride this weekend.
Glad to hear. It been a big move so they hav been pretty dang busy and not working other than moving and stuff lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
844 Posts
I had posted a thread about Assault Industries tie rods being another option other than Krytic. Well know we know they stopped offering them. But also good to know that D&P performance is a new option I didn't know of. Why are these companies so terrible about informing us of products for the Sport? I had made this complaint before regarding American Star not listing they had ball joints for the Sport and Trail. But they do have them. Sadly even their own salesman would tell you they don't, even though they are wrong. They just don't realize the full sized Wildcat and it's little brothers have the same part number for ball joints.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.