Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
195 Posts
Tie Rods

Call D&P Performance, they designed some and had Assault mfg. them but your can only get them from D&P 435-586-5172. They were designed by Dean who runs King of the Hammer. Tell them Gerald recommended them.
  • Like
Reactions: Jesse L
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.