Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Ronnie here with AudioFormz. We are picking up our Wildcat tomorrow and are very excited about building some cool audio products for it! I strongly believe in listening to our customers (well most of them..:D) when designing new products. So here is your chance to send us your suggestions and share your ideas on what features you would like to see on a Wildcat Stereo top! What size speakers, how many, what direction, what other accessories such as lighting, etc? Colors, style, etc We hope to have our prototype built next month and production soon afterwards! Some of you may know of us and have seen some of our other stereo tops. We will be posting pics and info on our facebook page as we proceed with this new project!

In the meantime, if you cant wait for a stereo top, we do offer MINI tower speakers designed specifically for SxS's! You can mount these virtually anywhere on the roll cage and in any direction! We also carry amps for these as well, including Kickers new powersports amps and Rockford Fosgate's small amps! You can check out our tower speakers Our site is still under construction as we transition to our new one.

Keep Jammin,

Ronnie

·
Registered
545 Posts
Try kicker hlcd componets, I owned wet sounds 3 some in past,now I have cooler with their 6x9 in it. Some cool led lights maybe. The reason I say kicker is cause they r components,

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hows the top coming along have a few interestedin seeing it!!!!
Ran into some delay because of the RZR4 top ( I know you guys dont want to hear anything about that!) Also, I rolled my Wildcat and screwed up the roll cage so that hasn't help any either!! Will update ya when we have more info! thanks!

·
Registered
415 Posts
hey ronnie how about putting radio right above speedo tach slanted down through dash with nice shroud around it better spot imo if in hard top you'll see wires and will block view most will have windshield to protect that where we would like our

·
Registered
719 Posts
The setup you have for the Commander looks very nice. An amp like your video has should be included. 4 ea. 6x9s , some dome LEDs and the head unit with the option for your LED back up and driving light ( light bar?? ) Also for those so inclined how about a system that you mount behind the seats between the ROPS uprights, top bar and the radiator shroud. Don't forget the majority of us have or will have a cross bar for 4/5 point harnesses. 2ea6x9s, a sub and head unit with amp & remote. That will leave the bed open and area for a spare mount. Just some dreams/ ideas from an old fart I'm sure the kids will have other wants.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The setup you have for the Commander looks very nice. An amp like your video has should be included. 4 ea. 6x9s , some dome LEDs and the head unit with the option for your LED back up and driving light ( light bar?? ) Also for those so inclined how about a system that you mount behind the seats between the ROPS uprights, top bar and the radiator shroud. Don't forget the majority of us have or will have a cross bar for 4/5 point harnesses. 2ea6x9s, a sub and head unit with amp & remote. That will leave the bed open and area for a spare mount. Just some dreams/ ideas from an old fart I'm sure the kids will have other wants.
We started working on this and will update you guys when we have more done. Our RZR4 stereo top took longer than expected! We are designing this stereo top to work with 6x9's and our front and rear LED lighting. I do not believe we can fit subs in this top, but the 6x9's will perform very well with the proper air space! And with all of our stereo tops, you can add an internal amp to this one and it will rock! It's amazing what a pair or two of 6x9's with the proper power and air space can sound like when done right!!

You guys have any other thoughts or suggestions, please let us know. We do listen!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hurry up but take your time and do something great! Rear lights! Make sure it's got big enough amp, gotta be able to hear tunes over the exhaust.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wildcat Stereo Top

Hurry up but take your time and do something great! Rear lights! Make sure it's got big enough amp, gotta be able to hear tunes over the exhaust.
I posted some pics of our prototype awhile back on here. We are starting to take pre-orders now on the Wildcat stereo top with no front lights. It does have a rear light option! It comes standard with the Aquatic AV DM4 which is powerful 2 ohm stable iPod/iPhone docking station with FM tuner and RF remote! Stereo top can hold six 6.5" speakers or 6x9 speakers! Has available rear firing speakers as well. We can add RockFord Fosgate amps mounted inside the top as well for more power! Below is a pic. We are working on the front LED light bar version and I'll post some pics this week hopefully! Email or call for more info!

Attachments

·
Registered
840 Posts
Looks great

·
Registered
32 Posts
Has anyone had issues using this roof with only limited headroom is creates? I am 6'2" and have a terrible time riding comfortably with this top. I am always hitting my head on the speakers and/or slouching to prevent myself from doing so.

·
Administrator
27,810 Posts
Has anyone had issues using this roof with only limited headroom is creates? I am 6'2" and have a terrible time riding comfortably with this top. I am always hitting my head on the speakers and/or slouching to prevent myself from doing so.
You do realize this thread is over 4 years old? Not sure if they are even around anymore, and they are not a Supporting Vendor.

·
Registered
94 Posts
They are still in business, I called them before I bought my X to ask a few questions about the roof. To bad their not a vendor anymore, it's a really nice roof.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts