Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is reading from Arctic Cat, I have a few friends, along with myself that are anxious to see one in action/test drive. Are there any events planned for the Glamis in Oct/Nov? My wife has the Rzr S, but I don't want to buy another one, until I see the Wild Cat. Please advise.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Hold out Rocky.....hold out! I think it will be well worth it! I can get new RZR S for like 60 cents on the dollar, but I am waiting for AC's
monster!!!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Theres units Heading To Clamis

·
Registered
23 Posts
Can Am did their rollout right with test rides all over the country and full disclosure for the Commander.
The funny thing is that a test ride of the Commander at Glamis last year is what convinced me that the Commander is not for me. It may be fast, but it is definately not a "Sport" side by side.

I do hope to see Arctic Cat offer test rides at the dunes. I'm hoping that it is good competition for the RZR XP.

·
Registered
377 Posts
The funny thing is that a test ride of the Commander at Glamis last year is what convinced me that the Commander is not for me. It may be fast, but it is definately not a "Sport" side by side.

I do hope to see Arctic Cat offer test rides at the dunes. I'm hoping that it is good competition for the RZR XP.
Me too, took a test drive in a commander in Gilbert, WV on some trails and discovered I like my RZR S better. That is why I want a test drive - is it worth the $ to "upgrade" same deal goes for XP - subject to the person

1 - 6 of 6 Posts