Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this may not be as great as it sounds but i thought i would start a thread to show were the wildcat has shown up at dealers and maybe it will help some geuss when it might show up at your dealer. so all people that have or have seen the wildcat at a dealer post and let us know the location of the cat....

·
Registered
508 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Boy, they sure don't like it over there!! Makes me laugh!!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
People crack me up, most will vehemently refuse anything can be better than what they have. It simply can not be possible. I have always been more of a what can I get for my money. I was already weighing the pros and cons of each machine and what it would cost to get them to equal each other. The horsepower looks to be close enough to the rzr. The Wildcat just makes the most sense financially over the Rzr unless something bad happens mmkay.

The best part is as was mentioned in another thread they will just keep getting better. How long do you want to wait is the only question you need to answer for yourself.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Im waiting in canada its looooong they said before new year eve . I wish to recieve a call from my dealer i become crazy. I just recieve my window net,led light,4pts belts now wtf no wildcat im ready to weld lets gooooooo hhahahaha .let you know ass soon i have a call

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
well we are a dealer and was told last thursday to get ready because it will be here by friday of this week!!! however they must not have thought far enough ahead because the trucking company just called and said wont be till tuesday morning!! the trucker is on break? its not the truckers fault though i understand just wish we could get it on the floor!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
well we are a dealer and was told last thursday to get ready because it will be here by friday of this week!!! however they must not have thought far enough ahead because the trucking company just called and said wont be till tuesday morning!! the trucker is on break? its not the truckers fault though i understand just wish we could get it on the floor!!
Since you're a dealer - Question for you...Do they only send 1 at a time, or if say you have 5 customers with deposits, will they send all 5 at once?

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Since you're a dealer - Question for you...Do they only send 1 at a time, or if say you have 5 customers with deposits, will they send all 5 at once?
The ones you are seeing at some dealers now are part of the first 225 that were built as dealer floor models. Only dealers that ordered 10 or more Wildcats are getting these first units and they only get 1 of them. The regular production run of the final consumer ones has not started yet, they will soon though, and they will be the same as these as far as features etc etc etc.

As for how many they send at a time, I would think it will be as many as you have ordered that they can fit on the truck LOL!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Keep in mind that is the general concensus, but it is still just speculation. Donkey would be the authority on this as information is fed to him and it turns into something tangible. It seems the early orders will begin to be filled at the end of January. If one statement can be considered fact, it is that Arctic Cat has been less than predictable in the early stages of the display units. Join the party and start stock piling performance parts everytime you have the itch to ask 'when'. It seems to pacify most.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Wait they come shipped with the engine serviced to run? I didn't think they shipped ATVs/UTVs and things with fluids? I thought that was always part of initial service? Also, surely that wasn't the only unit on that truck or they are really dumb???? Did they water/oil it in the truck??? or did this guy just pull the biggest Jackass ever? Anyone? Donkey? Copper?

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Wait they come shipped with the engine serviced to run? I didn't think they shipped ATVs/UTVs and things with fluids? I thought that was always part of initial service? Also, surely that wasn't the only unit on that truck or they are really dumb???? Did they water/oil it in the truck??? or did this guy just pull the biggest Jackass ever? Anyone? Donkey? Copper?
When you watch the Arctic Cat factory video it talks about and shows them running every unit once it is off the line, so yes in the case of Arctic Cat they do come ready to run.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Appears to be a plaque mounted between the seats.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts