Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

The little ones are the pros at adventures so why leave them behind when you take your Wildcat out on the trail? The Wildcat Bump Seat grants peace of mind so the little adventures can tag along. This Bump Seat grants peace of mind so the little adventurers can tag along. This Bump Seat is made of black vinyle and has a 4 point harness with a sewn in harness pad. The harness also includes a front chest buckle for convenience. This Bump Seat with harness is excellent for children so when the little adventure pros ask to come along, let them!!! They may inspire you!

IMG_5844.jpg IMG_5858.jpg IMG_5835.jpg

·
Administrator
27,673 Posts

·
Administrator
27,673 Posts

The little ones are the pros at adventures so why leave them behind when you take your Wildcat out on the trail? The Wildcat Bump Seat grants peace of mind so the little adventures can tag along. This Bump Seat grants peace of mind so the little adventurers can tag along. This Bump Seat is made of black vinyle and has a 4 point harness with a sewn in harness pad. The harness also includes a front chest buckle for convenience. This Bump Seat with harness is excellent for children so when the little adventure pros ask to come along, let them!!! They may inspire you!

View attachment 60922 View attachment 60930 View attachment 61050
Welcome utvma. I edited your post. It's against forum rules to put up links, or phone numbers, if you are not a supporting vendor. If you want to become a supporting vendor, please contact one of the admins.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Nice little seat but I think you had better add some kind of shifter lock-out as I could see little feet doing a lot of unnecessary shifting!

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Nice little seat but I think you had better add some kind of shifter lock-out as I could see little feet doing a lot of unnecessary shifting!
never too young to learn shifting techniques huh senior?...haaaa...good point though...at 225lbs i don't think i'd want a youngin' that close kickin' at me anyway...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Its cozy in the cab when my daughters in the bump seat but it beats sitting on the couch when the weather is good and she is not in school. Another plus is that we get out as a family and have many great memories together now. Dread the day she is too big for it to work anymore.

Reactions: de3 and DeanTeck

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Its cozy in the cab when my daughters in the bump seat but it beats sitting on the couch when the weather is good and she is not in school. Another plus is that we get out as a family and have many great memories together now. Dread the day she is too big for it to work anymore.
that day will be in a flash...enjoy every minute of it while you can...

Reactions: de3

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I remember when i was growing up how we use to stand on the center console or lay across the back window. Times sure have changed

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
could also put a kids booster seat or child seat in the middle area....hook the seat belt mounts to original mount locations with longer bolts as they are used also for harness belts. booster seats include steel rod in the back of seat that holds the shoulder harness and automatically come with the 5th point harness location between the legs...you would just need to find a cushy one and not cheap it out...

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Im going to take a kids car seat and build a base for it so it clips in and out like the stock seat. For me its a much better alternative than having the small seat digging into me all the time.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
They have the kid seats where the seat belt can just buckle in the whole child seat mount..then you push a button and remove that seat and mount stays....I think we had a Graco kid seat in our car that did this....The lap belt of the car would hold the frame but the kit did come with a spare....the kid seat had its own seat belts that were all combined in the back of the seat via steel flat bar with a mini hook so you could take off the belts and wash them....

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
They have the kid seats where the seat belt can just buckle in the whole child seat mount..then you push a button and remove that seat and mount stays....I think we had a Graco kid seat in our car that did this....The lap belt of the car would hold the frame but the kit did come with a spare....the kid seat had its own seat belts that were all combined in the back of the seat via steel flat bar with a mini hook so you could take off the belts and wash them....
I got one like that in my truck and could buy a spare base but then id end up with a muddy seat that i have to reuse in the truck. Ill figure something out when it warms up enough to ride without turning him into an ice cube.

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts
I remember when i was growing up how we use to stand on the center console or lay across the back window. Times sure have changed
Funny you mention that. When I was little, the armrest in the front was my booster seat.

Reactions: raynmary and de3

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
That's a great idea on buying a spare base...problem solved - now to get spring here sooner -

Did you end up getting a sled this season or holding off?

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Holding off and hating every minute of it. Snow, snow, and more snow and all i can do is plow it. My better judgement kicked in and i decided im better of paying other things off and getting the garage sorted out should come first. I hate it when i have to be responsible.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Really appreciate the weather here now, just got back from Florida and it was almost as cold as in Vancouver! Still no snow except in the mountains so hopefully I'll be out on Friday for a ride.

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Really appreciate the weather here now, just got back from Florida and it was almost as cold as in Vancouver! Still no snow except in the mountains so hopefully I'll be out on Friday for a ride.
hey moose where were you in florida...i should have told you to wait until we get there in mid february...always hotter than hades when we go back there...no matter what time of the year...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I was in Orlando. Thought I'd try a sopposed "off season" but it was just as busy as when I've been there at different times in the past. At least it hardly rained.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I was in Orlando. Thought I'd try a sopposed "off season" but it was just as busy as when I've been there at different times in the past. At least it hardly rained.
I send the wife and kids away then i go to the hunting camp. Thats a vacation no matter what time of year haha. One christmas they went to Disney for a week and i went to the camp with the dog. Best Christmas ever!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts