Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Trail limited with Bandit medium springs on it. It’s time to have the shocks rebuilt again, but instead of doing that I was considering putting upgraded shocks on it. Bandit doesn’t show the shocks available anymore, and their new ones aren’t available yet. I looked at Elka Stage 3’s and Zbroz Exit shocks. Are there any more that I’m forgetting? Elka says shocks are 12 weeks out which sucks, zbroz is only 2 weeks, but they cost $2088 vs the $1599 I have found the Elkas for. Maybe someone knows where I could find the Zbroz for under msrp? Thank you for any help!

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
It might be worth it to make a call to Bandit to find out if it's a temporary issue or if they are discontinuing them completely.

Reactions: mtgott

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did. They have new shocks coming but couldn’t give any more details. They seemed pretty un interested in saying more than they are tooling up for production. They wouldn’t give details about availability date, possible pricing or anything.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Went threw the same thing in march called bandit and they said there shocks should be out soon lol ended up going with elka stage 3 only the fronts for now rears next year they also told me 12 weeks and had em in 8.Oh and they are incredible no regret's so far.My fox fronts were toast after i removed the coils i could push and pull at least 2 inches at the top with absolutely no resistance like there was no oil but there was no sign of leakage just a loud bang when the shock would fully extend.It was not drivable like this but if i flipped the shock upside down i could compress and retract it with no dead spots resistance all the way so i ran it like that for 8 weeks with no noise at all till my elka's came in.i also took the coils off the back shocks and they are the same but they are already are upside down same thing first two inches nothing unless the shock body is at the top weird but it worked

·
Registered
89 Posts
Went threw the same thing in march called bandit and they said there shocks should be out soon lol ended up going with elka stage 3 only the fronts for now rears next year they also told me 12 weeks and had em in 8.Oh and they are incredible no regret's so far.My fox fronts were toast after i removed the coils i could push and pull at least 2 inches at the top with absolutely no resistance like there was no oil but there was no sign of leakage just a loud bang when the shock would fully extend.It was not drivable like this but if i flipped the shock upside down i could compress and retract it with no dead spots resistance all the way so i ran it like that for 8 weeks with no noise at all till my elka's came in.i also took the coils off the back shocks and they are the same but they are already are upside down same thing first two inches nothing unless the shock body is at the top weird but it worked
Thanks for the tip. Flipped my front shocks hesterday to get me through hunting season. I’ll put some elkas or bandits if they’re available on my Christmas list. That bang at full droop was driving me insane!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts