Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
soooo i got a call today apparently there was some guy riding an atv near the shed I keep my wildcat in. they think he was he casing my wildcat or the trailer behind my shed. any ideas on preventing theft ?

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
GO BUY YOU SOME PiTBULL OR ANOTHER BIG DOG AND CHAIN IT TO IT

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
I was gonna post something like this but it doesn't work unless you are there. :p
YOU WOULD NOT HAVE TO USE YOURS IF YOU HAVE MiNE. LOL...............................

·
Registered
141 Posts
Try to light the area at night . Log chain and big lock may slow them down or deter them . Barking dog would help . Insurance

·
Registered
350 Posts
Man that stinks big time. Do everything and big security lights.

Can you sink a good sized pole in the ground with cement and chain it.

Install Lojac hide it, no labels.
Proximity alarm in shed Loud
Agree big insurance
Get cheap camera recorder on the area, maybe they will case again.
If they were on an ATV they probably don't live far?
Alarm the shed entrance and windows (easy to do) use battery with trickle charger hooked up
Put up signs. Let them know you know someone was around No Trespassing etc.'
Cable lock a couple of wheels to the A arms.

Good luck, theft sucks.
soooo i got a call today apparently there was some guy riding an atv near the shed I keep my wildcat in. they think he was he casing my wildcat or the trailer behind my shed. any ideas on preventing theft ?

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Best GPS Data Loggers for SALE :: Car Tracking System my buddy was selling a quad had it chained with big lock and log chain they cut it but he had one of those trackers in the air box so him and cops went to get it 70 miles away!
Good idea in concept, but how does that one help? The only way to know where that logger (and most in general) has been is after you recover it and download it to a PC...good for seeing where your spouse or kids went perhaps, but it won't help you locate it when stolen. You'd need one with a live feed via a cell suscription service, right?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts