Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Ah... life in the "Boat" sure miss that place, did you ever get the twitch out of your steering?

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
That could be an expensive trip if I were to stop by your shop ;) Since I have no tracks I might take you up on that in the summer :cool:

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
That's awesome .. . . . when you are heading away there is no way to tell what the hell it is all you can see is a huge snow cloud making a loud roar as it moves along!

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Thanks for the video! Have you had it in deep enough snow to stop it yet or will it pretty much go through anything?

·
Vendor
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the video! Have you had it in deep enough snow to stop it yet or will it pretty much go through anything?
So far so good. I am testing the limits as time goes on. I have been working on some clutching to maximize performance / RPMS. I am very close to having it perfect. Where I have been riding is at 10,000' and I have some other spots at 7,000 feet where it will make some more power and I will test it in deeper snow then. I am rather surprised what it will go through especially loaded up with gear, 2 adults and 2 kids in it.

·
Vendor
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That looks like epic fun! Good for you guys! I want to go play in the snow now!
Thanks Nick. It is good fun. My family loves it which is the best part of it. My wife and daughter don't snowmobile so its a great way to get the whole family out there in the snow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts