Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Man o man the RZR fan boys and Commander fan boys heads will explode when they see the Wildcat is right there with them in acceleration.

Glad I like them all and glad they are all competitive!

:cool:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
On youtube the guy who posted it said the wildcat won a few and the xp won a few not to shabby gents.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
on youtube the text states the xp won most of the times, we have all expected that anyway.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
on youtube the text states the xp won most of the times, we have all expected that anyway.
Yes but thats close enough that you can get off the oxygen now about worrying over the power right pawnman? It would seem you have the Commander beat and are right there with an XP and have suspension, ergonomics, and frame that shames them both.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
@stoked51 I am not gonna lie the XP did take a few as well as the wildcat but considering the snow i would like to see a dry run myself that will show allot

Copied that straight off youtube. Looks more like he implied close to 50/50 or am I missing something? Sounds like trading wins hence the need for pavement.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
@stoked51 I am not gonna lie the XP did take a few as well as the wildcat but considering the snow i would like to see a dry run myself that will show allot

Copied that straight off youtube. Looks more like he implied close to 50/50 or am I missing something? Sounds like trading wins hence the need for pavement.
That was my take away from his comments too, that it was some sort of toss up, at least to 300 feet anyway on that particular surface.

I think many peeps should just chill now on bashing its performance, looks like it is obviously quick enough to be in the game with the other two "fastest" SxS's.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Its exactly what I have said in many other posts. The XP will probably win by a length or two. The Commander is right there also. These things are close. The shortcommings of the Wildcat power are not comletely false, but mostly exaggerated. All 3 of these UTVs are within a few lengths of each other in most races depending on the length. I just wish everyone would stop freaking out about the power. 2 lengths.....Really?? You are bitching about 2 freaking lengths?!?! Get over it...................

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
nice show

ok i have a xp new one and like wildcat for it looks and ride it is no loose for me cant wait until i get it look good to me i had sandrails for 20 years speed is not all that it will you hurt i know

·
Registered
986 Posts
This video completely stoked me, to see it performing that closely (the demo power didn't feel like it stood it chance) makes me 120% more pleased and excited than I already was, gee thanks.....:squintfinger:

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
This video completely stoked me, to see it performing that closely (the demo power didn't feel like it stood it chance) makes me 120% more pleased and excited than I already was, gee thanks.....:squintfinger:
So RFT, with your experience in the demos, do you think the rig in the video appears to be faster?

·
Official Site Vendor
181 Posts
Also, the guy running the camera said 4-hi. I'd be really interested in seeing a 2-hi run.
I like to test all SxSs in 4-HIGH. 2 wheel drive introduces too many variables in the way of wheel spin. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
986 Posts
So RFT, with your experience in the demos, do you think the rig in the video appears to be faster?
Quite a bit, at least acceleration wise, and at least in sand, RZRs are way faster in 4wd than 2, this didn't seem to hold true with the Prowler XTZ I drove though, if WC follows suit, maybe 2WD would have been faster, I hopefully will know tomorrow, since I am praying the RT&T gets their floor model tomorrow. Donkey better have it prepped before I can make the 45 minute drive. I need a fix :party43:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Read somewhere that the WC will have a slow acceleration from 0 -5 and then will accelerate much more rapidly because of the stress on the drive train.

I am ok with that, I don't buy a SXS to drag race although bragging rights with friends is always fun. Glad to see it is not completely left in the dust. For the money you get more with the WC over the XP I am excited to say the least.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
ok i have a xp new one and like wildcat for it looks and ride it is no loose for me cant wait until i get it look good to me i had sandrails for 20 years speed is not all that it will you hurt i know
This made my head hurt.............

1 - 20 of 35 Posts