Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would love to seem some hill climbs in glamis hint hint.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You know Red its really nice when someone notices, I put all this effort into,as Tx says, being a drunk retard and no one notices! Can we hug?

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
That is sad. I no my commander X will out run a prowler 1000 and the XP is just as fast. I have $500 deposit down on a wildcat. I did not see 95HP. in that race.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
can you say, dual throttle bodys? i hope someones developing them as we type! its capable of 95hp, but you are gonna have to foot the bill to get it there.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Didn't atv action do an article on how the prowler was faster than the commander despite all the can am we have 85hp blah blah?

Anyone can say anything they want, show it to me imo.

·
Official Site Vendor
181 Posts
Interesting. That is about what I expected. Can't wait to get a production machine!

·
Registered
426 Posts
The Wildcat outruns the Commander. My Prowler outruns Commanders fairly easy. I need to make 3 more posts before I can add a link to the video per the forum rules. You can find it on You Tube if you search 2012 Arctic cat wildcat vs 2012 can am commander.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Heading to see Adam at air dam first thing when mine comes in. To take about 8 pound off the crank. Hope he can help me with the ECM to.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i saw videos of the commander outrunning the prowler, and a stock rzr beat the prowler, on youtube,
how depressing.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
flying121 pretty sure I already put that video in the video section. Unless you mean a different one than this one.

I would really like to see them in the street though.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Most of the competition gets out on the Prowler mainly because of it's weight and rear diff gearing. It doesn't take to long for the Prowler to pass them up though.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts