Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we all know Adam weighed the Wildcat I now own with a tank of gas, it was 1326. I was talking to my friend who owns the shop I rebuilt my a-arm in about XP vs Wildcat weight. He has multiple scales on his crane and other places around there. His XP has: doors, Douglas Diablo beadlocks with skats front and back, rear roll cage add on, pre runner front bumper, light bars top and front, pro armor doors, and Elka shocks. Total overall weight:

(((((drum roll here)))))))

1360 lbs

So there is your answer to HP vs Weight on Wildcat vs Xp, it's basically identical. The xP even weighs a bit more with doors and bumper and roll cage add on. That settles that.

·
Registered
686 Posts
if i can remember correctly, i also put up the weights of the XP900s i had with doors and roof, and they averaged between 1360-1380

·
Registered
508 Posts
Its close enough, the xp doesnt have doors, power sterring, it has a pos cage with no rear protection like the wildcat, the seats are shit and probably weigh less than the wildcats much better seats. Guess it depends on how you wanna look at it. Just another thing the rzr koolaid drinkers cant accept that they arent far off in weights when evenly equipped.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Its nice to know but it doesn't really matter, we are stuck with the weight of each no matter what it truly is. Glad to be able to put this one to rest and move on to other things like improving the Wildcat with easy effective bang for the buck mods.

:cool:

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its nice to know but it doesn't really matter, we are stuck with the weight of each no matter what it truly is. Glad to be able to put this one to rest and move on to other things like improving the Wildcat with easy effective bang for the buck mods.:cool:
I agree tex, and that is the reason I posted it. No more guessing and arguing, we can move on.

·
Registered
686 Posts
for those who own a wildcat and an XP, or who have the opportunity to drive both, notice the wildcat is a good foot longer, and has an engine and tranny that is pushing 280lbs, and seats that are almost 60lbs each, power steering, doors, HUGE shocks, and an amazing cage. i am actually suprised they kept it at 1300lbs.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
for those who own a wildcat and an XP, or who have the opportunity to drive both, notice the wildcat is a good foot longer, and has an engine and tranny that is pushing 280lbs, and seats that are almost 60lbs each, power steering, doors, HUGE shocks, and an amazing cage. i am actually suprised they kept it at 1300lbs.
and it's still tough as hell...

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I hope that's a typo!!! 60lbs...each?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
The seats are not 60 each more like 30 or I need to stop workin out lol. Seem light to me shrug!

·
Registered
686 Posts
the demo i had a while back, was an arctic cat demo, and the seats might have been water logged, but they were heavy as hell. i dont recall picking up a production seat yet, but they look just like a commander, and commander seats are heavy. prob pushing 50lbs

·
Vendor
508 Posts
x2, bigger shocks, bigger arms, bigger better seats, doors, better frame, longer and very close on weight...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts