[/video]

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
945 Posts
Pawn....vid #2 ....nothing happens when you click on the link.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
945 Posts
Well in the last vid....that was much closer!!

·
Registered
945 Posts
I would say, about 1/2 of a length @ the camera man.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the vid where the cat was closest i used 4x4 to help stop spinnng, the turbo was in 2 wheel and got a bad start spinning tires. i was trying to cheat but still lost.

·
Registered
945 Posts
the vid where the cat was closest i used 4x4 to help stop spinnng, the turbo was in 2 wheel and got a bad start spinning tires. i was trying to cheat but still lost.
Ya, but ya tried!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Thx for the vids, how about 4wd to 4wd? And bring that s to Tulsa, let's run it against the WCD setup, well, in a week, when I get to finish it.

Better yet, let's run them on sand at Little Sahara in 2 weeks?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i am taking them both, my buddies xp, and about six quads march 21-24

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
I believe the wcd wildcat would beat it. And i would hate to see the race if the wildcat had a turbo. The cat is good to be unreal when it gets all the aftermarket mods. On it. Green Emblem Logo Vehicle Bumper

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I would rather you did them in 4 wheel drive to eliminate the traction variable, especially if non stock tires are on any of them. The Wildcat definitely will spin on takeoff.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Yuppp

·
Registered
95 Posts
I believe the wcd wildcat would beat it. And i would hate to see the race if the wildcat had a turbo. The cat is good to be unreal when it gets all the aftermarket mods. On it. View attachment 1786

Lets not forget that is a RZR S 800 turbo not an XP turbo! I'm not trying to draw a line but a turbo S will run neck n neck with a XP! I am impressed with the video & the WC, I think it ran well on flat hard ground & hope it runs even better with aftermarket support! Thanks for the vids Pawnman!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
the xp and the wildcat should be a great race. come on now wheres the vid. a turbo xp against a stock wildcat is apples and oranges.stock to stock is gonna be a neck and neck race i think.its all great viewing for me.

·
Registered
95 Posts
A lot of folks are bitching about the Wildcat brakes but it looks like it easily out stops that particular RZR.
LOL! Ya I saw that too!!! I just thought the RZR was going faster! Maybe the brakes suck, good point!
Tony I was referring to a turbo xp & turbo wc!

·
Registered
16 Posts
LOL! Ya I saw that too!!! I just thought the RZR was going faster! Maybe the brakes suck, good point!
Tony I was referring to a turbo xp & turbo wc!
DAAAAMN a turbo cat is just screamin for my wallet LOL.and a new toy hauler or over bed truck rack to get them to the dunes

1 - 20 of 59 Posts