Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK all, it is time to sell/trade my 2013 Wildcat and PACE trailer. First off this is no normal Wildcat. Let me begin.

I purchased the Wildcat from a gentleman (BJ Kohlleppel) in Houston TX that used it in competition for 1 season. BJ took great care in making sure everything was addressed (and I added to this) for use. See list below.

2013 Arctic Cat Wildcat with 2014 Wildcat X engine. The 2013 1000 was upgraded with a 2014X engine and a custom built intake, less than 100hrs. on new engine

Custom front recovery point welded to the frame, takes a 5/8" shackle
Custom front upper control arms, frame is braced and safety washers added
Castor and camber adjustable, FK rod ends at the frame
Knuckles drilled for 3/4" x 3/4" rod end 5/8 high misalignment's
Lower control arms are sleeved, and tabs welded for skid plates
KrypticSXS Heavy Duty tie rods
Billet steering slider Bash plate welded to lower frame rails
Full UTV Inc. 3/8" UHMW skids, rocker skids are bolted to a custom steel rub rail
UTV Inc. winch mount, warn 4 or 4500 winch? Switch is on the dash
Custom quick disconnect Longacre steering wheel
Marine ACC fuse panel under pass seat
3" CVT blower routed to passenger side panel, custom scoop, switched via rocker switch near shifter
Outside frame rails are sleeved and capped
Radflo 2" dual rate front shocks. Custom shock heat shield on the drivers side
Custom 1.75" cage, 12.9 bolts. Suspension uses 12.9 bolts
Roof and skids where built by Brave Motorsports
2014x engine. Extra cross member added under engine
Oil lines double clamped and heat wrapped
EVO tuned ECU (I still have the EVO but replaced with a normal X ECU)
Ron woods exhaust w/spark arrestors
UMP 3" canister filter, custom piping to throttle body
Custom nitrous express/ nitrous outlet kit, cold fusion bottle, piranha nozzle, 20-50hp jets, fuel pressure gauge and safety switch. Nitrous switch in wheel (he had setup for Nitrous. However, he nor I ever sprayed this engine and I removed the Nitrous bottle when I purchased. Still plumbed but just no bottle there, do have it however)
SuperATV Radius Rods
Lower trailing arms are gusseted at the frame, steel shock guards, UHMW CV guards and skids
2.5" Radflo dual rate rear shocks 7/8" shaft
12mm wheel studs
2"wheel spacers in the rear
Rear bash plate welded on
Whip tab welded on
Rear bolt on recovery point
14"lite lock bead locks 30" Kanati Mongrel tires (All brand new tires with less than 20 miles on them)
Brand new Beard suspension seats (2 hours use)
Custom rearview mirrors powdercoated
Front frame UTV Inc. gusset kit
40"Rigid Light bar
AJ's fender flares front and rear
MLS rear Heavy Duty Axle upgrade kit
Laser Larry Big Brake kit
Master Disconnect Switch
Have MLS Powersports Steering Rack Slider, brand new, not installed
Have New Dalton Clutch Kit for the cat, not installed

PACE trailer is a Journey and was purchased just a year ago. Has Proven Industries hitch lock (awesome locking system for a trailer and super easy to use). Lock on rear of trailer door as well (fold down). Inside of trailer has 2 10ft (I think there 10ft or 12ft) E-tracks along with 4 ratchet straps.

Many extra parts, from belt to tie rods, axle, brake lines, etc. Most likely forgetting all the other work that has been done/parts added.....

Excellent condition starts and runs without ANY issues, problems or concerns.Absolutely NOTHING needed for this CAT. You can buy, tow home in the trailer or the nearest place to thrash it, unload and go at it. As complete as you will ever find.

Whew!Now for what I am looking for getting out of her. Price is $16,500 with trailer and I'm willing to separate trailer and CAT, but the CAT has to sell first... :). Am also entertaining trades for one of the following. Toyota Land Cruiser, Toyota Tacoma, Toyota Tundra or Lexus LX470. NOTHING else is being considered for trades so please do not ask...:). The trade would either be straight up or your vehicle plus cash from you (depending on condition, not looking for junk)

Now to why I am selling. I recently purchased a vacation home out west(perfect spot for the CAT, I know) and would like to use the vehicle to travel back and forth from OH (where I live) to my westerly destination as well as have a vehicle for getting around on the roads when I am out there. BTW, there are no doors so you enter a la "Dukes of Hazard" style. However this also makes the structure incredibly rigid.

Call or TXT 740-815-3902

Bruce

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few more pics

20190916_160616.jpg 20190916_160305.jpg 20190916_160442.jpg 20190916_160538.jpg 20190916_160325.jpg

OK all, it is time to sell/trade my 2013 Wildcat and PACE trailer. First off this is no normal Wildcat. Let me begin.

I purchased the Wildcat from a gentleman (BJ Kohlleppel) in Houston TX that used it in competition for 1 season. BJ took great care in making sure everything was addressed (and I added to this) for use. See list below.

2013 Arctic Cat Wildcat with 2014 Wildcat X engine. The 2013 1000 was upgraded with a 2014X engine and a custom built intake, less than 100hrs. on new engine

Custom front recovery point welded to the frame, takes a 5/8" shackle
Custom front upper control arms, frame is braced and safety washers added
Castor and camber adjustable, FK rod ends at the frame
Knuckles drilled for 3/4" x 3/4" rod end 5/8 high misalignment's
Lower control arms are sleeved, and tabs welded for skid plates
KrypticSXS Heavy Duty tie rods
Billet steering slider Bash plate welded to lower frame rails
Full UTV Inc. 3/8" UHMW skids, rocker skids are bolted to a custom steel rub rail
UTV Inc. winch mount, warn 4 or 4500 winch? Switch is on the dash
Custom quick disconnect Longacre steering wheel
Marine ACC fuse panel under pass seat
3" CVT blower routed to passenger side panel, custom scoop, switched via rocker switch near shifter
Outside frame rails are sleeved and capped
Radflo 2" dual rate front shocks. Custom shock heat shield on the drivers side
Custom 1.75" cage, 12.9 bolts. Suspension uses 12.9 bolts
Roof and skids where built by Brave Motorsports
2014x engine. Extra cross member added under engine
Oil lines double clamped and heat wrapped
EVO tuned ECU (I still have the EVO but replaced with a normal X ECU)
Ron woods exhaust w/spark arrestors
UMP 3" canister filter, custom piping to throttle body
Custom nitrous express/ nitrous outlet kit, cold fusion bottle, piranha nozzle, 20-50hp jets, fuel pressure gauge and safety switch. Nitrous switch in wheel (he had setup for Nitrous. However, he nor I ever sprayed this engine and I removed the Nitrous bottle when I purchased. Still plumbed but just no bottle there, do have it however)
SuperATV Radius Rods
Lower trailing arms are gusseted at the frame, steel shock guards, UHMW CV guards and skids
2.5" Radflo dual rate rear shocks 7/8" shaft
12mm wheel studs
2"wheel spacers in the rear
Rear bash plate welded on
Whip tab welded on
Rear bolt on recovery point
14"lite lock bead locks 30" Kanati Mongrel tires (All brand new tires with less than 20 miles on them)
Brand new Beard suspension seats (2 hours use)
Custom rearview mirrors powdercoated
Front frame UTV Inc. gusset kit
40"Rigid Light bar
AJ's fender flares front and rear
MLS rear Heavy Duty Axle upgrade kit
Laser Larry Big Brake kit
Master Disconnect Switch
Have MLS Powersports Steering Rack Slider, brand new, not installed
Have New Dalton Clutch Kit for the cat, not installed

PACE trailer is a Journey and was purchased just a year ago. Has Proven Industries hitch lock (awesome locking system for a trailer and super easy to use). Lock on rear of trailer door as well (fold down). Inside of trailer has 2 10ft (I think there 10ft or 12ft) E-tracks along with 4 ratchet straps.

Many extra parts, from belt to tie rods, axle, brake lines, etc. Most likely forgetting all the other work that has been done/parts added.....

Excellent condition starts and runs without ANY issues, problems or concerns.Absolutely NOTHING needed for this CAT. You can buy, tow home in the trailer or the nearest place to thrash it, unload and go at it. As complete as you will ever find.

Whew!Now for what I am looking for getting out of her. Price is $16,500 with trailer and I'm willing to separate trailer and CAT, but the CAT has to sell first... :). Am also entertaining trades for one of the following. Toyota Land Cruiser, Toyota Tacoma, Toyota Tundra or Lexus LX470. NOTHING else is being considered for trades so please do not ask...:). The trade would either be straight up or your vehicle plus cash from you (depending on condition, not looking for junk)

Now to why I am selling. I recently purchased a vacation home out west(perfect spot for the CAT, I know) and would like to use the vehicle to travel back and forth from OH (where I live) to my westerly destination as well as have a vehicle for getting around on the roads when I am out there. BTW, there are no doors so you enter a la "Dukes of Hazard" style. However this also makes the structure incredibly rigid.

Call or TXT 740-815-3902

Bruce

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Installed the MLS steering rack/carrier today. Very nice, turns without effort...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts