Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, looking for a snorkel kit for the 2013.5 wildcat X, does anyone know of a kit on the market? I could not find one. Please post if you know of a kit that will snorkel the x or a kit that is compatible with little modification! Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
i ordered a highlifter kit but most guys have built there own

·
Registered
9 Posts
I started with the kit from SnorkelYourATV.com and built my own CVT exhaust snorkel using ABS pipe. I cut the OEM tube a few inches after the spot where it bolts to the support in the middle and then ran the ABS pipe under/in front of the radiator... perhaps not the best solution but I don't think the air flow restriction would be enough to be cause for concern. :confused: (p.s. Although I don't have it on in this pic, you can slip the flexible rubber connector that comes with the kit over the larger OEM tube). Note: after making my own CVT exhaust snorkel, I can see why guys are just doing this themselves instead of buying the kit... it's not difficult. WP_20130704_003.jpg

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Zedex, can you take a picture of the machine after the snorkeling was all done? I would like to see the external. Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks Zedex, can you take a picture of the machine after the snorkeling was all done? I would like to see the external. Thanks
sorry, I can't because my machine is at the shop... discovered the drive clutch has a crack in it after I noticed some slipping (11 hrs on machine). Anyway, the pipes exit exact same as kit from SnorkelYourATV. You can see the pics on their site. Mine looks different at the exit end because I made my own shorter pipe as I don't like how tall theirs are.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Why would he get a boat? Whats fun for him or available to ride in for terrain is probably wet and these wildcats stock don't like more than a couple feet of water. that's like saying if you are going to jump it buy an air plane.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts