Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Love my stage 2 push kit

So now you come out and brag lol. Congrats also but whats with not posting on how its holding up? Or even close up pics as you know many of us guys are dying to hear. Also looks like your a woods area type of rider.....all we hear from guys out that way is dont need turbo for type of riding, very interesting.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
So now you come out and brag lol. Congrats also but whats with not posting on how its holding up? Or even close up pics as you know many of us guys are dying to hear. Also looks like your a woods area type of rider.....all we hear from guys out that way is dont need turbo for type of riding, very interesting.
He is a dune rider that lives out here in God's country. Large trail systems all over the place in AZ. Great thing is you can drive on the street to get to them.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
He is a dune rider that lives out here in God's country. Large trail systems all over the place in AZ. Great thing is you can drive on the street to get to them.

I know SpeedXX and tossed a few beers back in the past, my qoute was for Gaser and his screen name shows he's in Warrenton MO....unless he too has moved to AZ.

·
Administrator
27,561 Posts
I know SpeedXX and tossed a few beers back in the past, my qoute was for Gaser and his screen name shows he's in Warrenton MO....unless he too has moved to AZ.
We're waiting for you Joey..........

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Only have about 50 miles on my stage two kit due to crappy weather in Missouri so far holding up good . I am generally a trail rock crawling hillclimbing guy but since I ride with some stage4 X3’s you never have enough power.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
The entire setup from Push is really, really well done. I looked it over pretty closely at ROTR last May. The three exhaust tips are purely cosmetic, but the cool factor is off the charts.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
So Push already had it installed on a XX last my. RG ran a turbo for over 5000 miles in a race. Motor has proven itself, i wonder if AC used PUSH design and will launch it at the dealer show in a few months. Here we go again, big show and disappointments.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Yes you can get just the exhaust setup from Push.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts