Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Looking for recommendations on reclining seat options for the XX. I see that Speed has an option listed but I have not gotten details regarding availability and price. Their stuff tends to be pricey, so I am expecting sticker shock if they still offer them.
Shoe Black Sneakers Font Composite material
Shoe Black Sneakers Font Composite material

I have seen the riser block that 775 makes for the driver seat which looks interesting, but I would like to have adjustment options for both driver and passenger side. Let me know what you guys are running. Thanks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello,
Looking for recommendations on reclining seat options for the XX. I see that Speed has an option listed but I have not gotten details regarding availability and price. Their stuff tends to be pricey, so I am expecting sticker shock if they still offer them.
View attachment 254102 View attachment 254102

I have seen the riser block that 775 makes for the driver seat which looks interesting, but I would like to have adjustment options for both driver and passenger side. Let me know what you guys are running. Thanks.
Got confirmation from Speed today that their reclining seats are no longer available.

Nobody has recommendations for a good alternate?
Appreciate any insight you can provide. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Seats are at the top of my list. The stock seats are like bleachers.
I want soft and cushy. Mine were reclined way farther then I am comfortable, that is somewhat taken care of. If I want to lay down, I'll go to bed.
I like to see as close to the front as possible for dunes and rocks.

So who has the most comfy seats?

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I cant say whats the most comfy as I havent sat on all of em, but I can say I like the seats I have.. they started out as Twisted Stitch seats then bought out by Simpson..I have both and love em..Vortex XL I believe.. sat on some PRP seats in Dean Techs old sport, really comfy also..the best way for you to figure out which one fits you best, is to find some to sit on.. I dont have that option up where I live, no dealers have seats in stock..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts