Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the specs for the stock KMC rims that come on the XX from the factory. I know the rim diameter is 15", but looking to confirm the width, offset and bolt pattern. Having this info will help when evaluating aftermarket options.

Appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Looking for the specs for the stock KMC rims that come on the XX from the factory. I know the rim diameter is 15", but looking to confirm the width, offset and bolt pattern. Having this info will help when evaluating aftermarket options.

Appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks.
The offset is 6 + 1

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found the following details for the stock rims on the Country Cat site.

KMC 15x6AT satin black aluminum rim
4-hole 156mm bolt pattern
+55mm offset or 5.16+0.84
12mm lug stud holes

Also, the weight of the rim is approximately 16 lbs.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I found the following details for the stock rims on the Country Cat site.

KMC 15x6AT satin black aluminum rim
4-hole 156mm bolt pattern
+55mm offset or 5.16+0.84
12mm lug stud holes

Also, the weight of the rim is approximately 16 lbs.

Thanks to everyone who responded.
Interesting, that's not what came on my 2018, typical Arctic Cat, throwing on what they had in stock

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Interesting, that's not what came on my 2018, typical Arctic Cat, throwing on what they had in stock
Hi Alant, Part number 2402-445 is lised as the rim for 2018 through 2022. Are you sure that your dealer did not change the rims after delivery because it looks like the factory never offered anything different?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Alant, Part number 2402-445 is lised as the rim for 2018 through 2022. Are you sure that your dealer did not change the rims after delivery because it looks like the factory never offered anything different?
My 18 is a limited that came with KMC 15 x 7 wheels 6 + 1 offset. (I whipped out the tape measure to verify on a wheel with no tire on it) The dealer didn't change the wheels. Why mine is different I have no idea.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts