Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
27,617 Posts
Well if your looking for honesty .. investigate your admin FJK at rzr forum ... his censorship and ban hammer is out of control and without cause.
Easy there big fella. I hate to use this line, but until you walk in a moderators shoes, don't throw stones at glass houses. It's a no win proposition, no matter what you do. If you could see some of the PM's I get, or phone calls, you would be surprised or shocked, LOL. I don't know FJK from anyone, but he helped me out with a problem, that's all I'll say. Plus we only care what goes on here...........correct? Trust me, it was starting to go that way over here, and I was going to have to do the same things, and in a couple of cases I did. It's back to easy living/normal on here as far as I'm concerned, like to make sure it stays that way.

Reactions: Admin

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Easy there big fella. I hate to use this line, but until you walk in a moderators shoes, don't throw stones at glass houses. It's a no win proposition, no matter what you do. If you could see some of the PM's I get, or phone calls, you would be surprised or shocked, LOL. I don't know FJK from anyone, but he helped me out with a problem, that's all I'll say. Plus we only care what goes on here...........correct? Trust me, it was starting to go that way over here, and I was going to have to do the same things, and in a couple of cases I did. It's back to easy living/normal on here as far as I'm concerned, like to make sure it stays that way.

No need to get defensive. I just said "investigate" .. that's it. If everything is on the up and up ... no problem, carry on.

·
Administrator
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Any other ideas for making this site better for everyone are still welcome. :)
-Philip

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
-Philip
Hollywood works his ass off on here for FREE! He needs a big raise!

·
Premium Member
3,717 Posts
I agree!! He does an excellent job and I can only imagine what goes on behind the scenes for him. He's right, he is in a no win situation, your just not going to keep everyone happy. I believe 95% of the members on this forum have no problem following the rules and just enjoy being on here, offering help and some good natured banter from time to time. I know I've gained ALOT of knowledge from many members here and hopefully I've been able to help some members myself. I'll be honest....I've only been on one other forum and that was the YXZ talk forum for a short time, so I'm not familiar with how good or bad some of these other forums you guys talk about are. I know it would be hard to top this one, as far as how members go out of their way to help each other on here. With all that said, it takes someone with VERY thick skin to deal with the other 5%. Keep doing what your doing Hollywood and the day we finally meet up in Glamis, I'll buy the first round of what ever your favorite flavor is!!!

Reactions: Hollywood

·
Administrator
27,617 Posts
Here, here! I would like to resemble that remark, LOL!

·
Administrator
27,617 Posts
No need to get defensive. I just said "investigate" .. that's it. If everything is on the up and up ... no problem, carry on.
I'm not Frank, sorry if it came off this way. I don't know him, and you are far from the only guy that has said that. On this forum, you're a class act, and an asset to us all! I only care about this forum, and it's members.

Reactions: Frank

·
Administrator
27,617 Posts
I agree!! He does an excellent job and I can only imagine what goes on behind the scenes for him. He's right, he is in a no win situation, your just not going to keep everyone happy. I believe 95% of the members on this forum have no problem following the rules and just enjoy being on here, offering help and some good natured banter from time to time. I know I've gained ALOT of knowledge from many members here and hopefully I've been able to help some members myself. I'll be honest....I've only been on one other forum and that was the YXZ talk forum for a short time, so I'm not familiar with how good or bad some of these other forums you guys talk about are. I know it would be hard to top this one, as far as how members go out of their way to help each other on here. With all that said, it takes someone with VERY thick skin to deal with the other 5%. Keep doing what your doing Hollywood and the day we finally meet up in Glamis, I'll buy the first round of what ever your favorite flavor is!!!
You guys have to stop. I can't get my head through the door, LOL! Thanks!

Reactions: jmax26 and dspete05

·
Administrator
27,617 Posts
After I posted that, the first thing that came to my mind was that line from 40 Year Old Virgin::

You know how I know you're gay!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,717 Posts
You guys have to stop. I can't get my head through the door, LOL! Thanks!
Just wanted you to hear good feedback. There's more then just me that appreciate what you do...... I'm just not afraid to say it.

·
Premium Member
3,717 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Welcome Phillip! Hopefully one of the problems that can get fixed on this forum is.... when we or some of the members on here type out what they have to say it is not recognizing the spelling properly andyou hae to retype it numerous imes to getit rigt.... just as it did in the last few words thanks AJ.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
-Philip
You could help hollywood find that ban hammer to use on me :veryhappy: In his old age his vision is fading...

·
Administrator
27,617 Posts
You could help hollywood find that ban hammer to use on me :veryhappy: In his old age his vision is fading...
Thank God, it's only my vision!!!!!

·
Administrator
27,617 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,717 Posts
21 - 40 of 41 Posts