Wildcat Forum banner

Wildman is in the building.

2K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  dascrow 
#1 ·
Hi all,
I have been reading everything I can find about the Wildcat since I first heard about them. I currently have a Honda TRX700XX quad that I really enjoy riding. But I have been looking for a SXS now for about 12 months. I was wounded in the leg over in Iraq in 2004 and think having a SXS would be easier on it than riding a quad. My family mostly ride on the dunes in Florence, OR twice a year. My father-in-law bought a Polaris RZR 800S this past fall and I have been able to drive his a few times. I am looking at the CanAm Commander, Polaris RZR & the Arctic Cat Wildcat. I can't wait to be able to actually see a Wildcat and sit in it. I am really in no hurry to buy one so time is on my side.

Look forward to learning everything I can about the Wildcat here.

Thanks

#2 ·
Welcome ToThe Site
& A Big Thanks For Your Service

#8 ·
Thanks for your service. We support all our troops.. We just ordered a Wild one today.. We did a lot of research and found that the power, stability and safety are unmatched by the Commander or the XP. It only makes sense that a ride with seating 5" lower and a wheelbase like the cat will be awesome. We have a Rhino, but we were looking for seating comfort as well as power. We ride several different mountain ranges in WY constantly. Hopeful this is a good ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.