Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found this site looking to dig up info on the Wildcat. About 4 years ago a buddy of mine and myself started playing with (building)
Desert style off-road cars...yeah, here in Minnesota. The plan was to go racing with our cars. I still want to race but have decided start with a UTV based ride instead.
I've been looking hard for the past year and came close to buying an RZR...heard about the Wildcat, with it's long travel, longer wheelbase and haven't thought about an RZR since.

Here's my homebuilt SXS...

Off-road racing Vehicle Off-roading All-terrain vehicle Truggy Off-road racing Off-roading Dirt road Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Formula libre Car

Attachments

·
Registered
791 Posts
Welcome WildOffRoad that is a great looking car you built there.

·
Registered
63 Posts
It looks pissed! :mad: Great looking car!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I found this site looking to dig up info on the Wildcat. About 4 years ago a buddy of mine and myself started playing with (building)
Desert style off-road cars...yeah, here in Minnesota. The plan was to go racing with our cars. I still want to race but have decided start with a UTV based ride instead.
I've been looking hard for the past year and came close to buying an RZR...heard about the Wildcat, with it's long travel, longer wheelbase and haven't thought about an RZR since.

Here's my homebuilt SXS...

View attachment 346 View attachment 347 View attachment 348
Wildoffroad, Welcome to the forum. Why don't you buy Redline? They built Desert style off-road cars in Minnesota. They are out of production and regrouping looking to sell.
Your angry design should sell like crazy.
Check out my ride from Minnesota: 2007 HMF customized Revolt (exhaust, fuel controller, wrap, bumpers and narrowed suspension set up for GNCC racing).
Now with full hand controls, separate braking, RZR-S wheels, 2:1 steering quickener and Unisteer electric power steering.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Cool car renegade....Before I started mine I looked at Redline, not in person but researched it. At the time I think they only had a single seater and I wanted a 2.
A far as the "angry design should sell" Nope...I did this one and that's enough. Building my car was a 3 year journey in design/error/redesign/error and eventually success.
Production would take all the fun out of it. Next project is to build a bad assed Wildcat!!!:cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Where are you out of Renegade?
I am from extreme western new york. Jamestown. What are you going to do with the angry 2 seater? Details? power?

Reactions: jetboat 4

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the link renegade...that looks like a blast. My goal is to race offroad, but I could see doing the short course thing with the Wildcat. I would love to run/race around Crandon Wisconsin aka "The Bighouse" in a Wildcat. Maybe one day the folks running the TORC series will create a SXS class like the Lucas Oil series..

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Cool car renegade....Before I started mine I looked at Redline, not in person but researched it. At the time I think they only had a single seater and I wanted a 2.
A far as the "angry design should sell" Nope...I did this one and that's enough. Building my car was a 3 year journey in design/error/redesign/error and eventually success.
Production would take all the fun out of it. Next project is to build a bad assed Wildcat!!!:cool:
Welcome To The Site
Sure Hope You Live Close To The Citys
Will Like To See A BadAzz Wildcat

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank You ..It's fun!

FOM, a couple hrs out of the Cities and I'd like to see any Wildcat..bad assed or not in someone's garage! This waiting kinda sucks.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Yes this waiting really sucks. I am like a kid waiting for Christmas morning and having to look at that BIG PRESENT under the tree!!!!!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Yup The Waiting Is Really Getting Old When You Almost have It Paid For
But Your Right Christmas Is Almost Here :cool:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts