Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw over on RZR Forums that Polaris is announcing a new RZR soon. You can enter to win it too. Sorry for not including the link. I don't have enough posts, but if you go to Polaris.com you can check it out.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Maybe if someone was going to give me one free I'd take it but I am not a RZR fan which is why I am here. I like the Wildcat better.

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
I saw something somewhere about this being a RZR XP 1000 and 100 HP not a 4 seater. But who knows.

·
Registered
87 Posts
That was a joke, but knowing the way the internet works it will spread like wildfire (as you have already demonstrated) :p

Yup---Saw it on Glamis.com----Copied the post as seen there.

Not gonna be a XP4. I've seen it.

It's called a XP II 1000. I've seen it. It's a 2 seater.

It's got 18" travel front and rear, makes 103 HP, has a 94" wheelbase, 72" wide, 5" wider in the cabin area, boxed rear trailing arms like a buggy, boxed front arms like a buggy, PWR steering, FULL tube chassis and come factory with garmin GPS.

MSRP is going to be $19,599.99

It's going to be BAD AZZ! I'm going to buy one next year.

trusted sources tell me that dealers will be doing a 2.5K markup till summertime so budget shoppers and cheapos need not apply (me included)

Happy

·
Registered
986 Posts
Yup---Saw it on Glamis.com----Copied the post as seen there.

Not gonna be a XP4. I've seen it.

It's called a XP II 1000. I've seen it. It's a 2 seater.

It's got 18" travel front and rear, makes 103 HP, has a 94" wheelbase, 72" wide, 5" wider in the cabin area, boxed rear trailing arms like a buggy, boxed front arms like a buggy, PWR steering, FULL tube chassis and come factory with garmin GPS.

MSRP is going to be $19,599.99

It's going to be BAD AZZ! I'm going to buy one next year.

trusted sources tell me that dealers will be doing a 2.5K markup till summertime so budget shoppers and cheapos need not apply (me included)

Happy
Good way to get a rumor blazing up the net!!! I love it!

·
Registered
377 Posts
72" wide - now that definitely would not fit down trails out east. I know I know we said the same about the S and the XP, but the XPs barely fit now.

Looks like there will be lots of used XPs and S out west. I will believe it when i see it though, The Wildcat has my interest

·
Registered
986 Posts
72" wide - now that definitely would not fit down trails out east. I know I know we said the same about the S and the XP, but the XPs barely fit now.

Looks like there will be lots of used XPs and S out west. I will believe it when i see it though, The Wildcat has my interest
It's a joke, there is no glamis.com....

·
Registered
686 Posts

you ever seen what a bulldozer will do? ican make your 65" wide trails into a 4lane highway in .002 seconds dont believe me they have it on lookiewhaticando.com

·
Registered
377 Posts
I know it sounds nuts, but the way SxSs are going I would not be surprised to see something like that in the next few years.

My favorite trails have never seen a bulldozer - I'm not into smooth dirt roads for very long (fun to let it rip though)

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
you ever seen what a bulldozer will do? ican make your 65" wide trails into a 4lane highway in .002 seconds dont believe me they have it on lookiewhaticando.com
That is one fast bulldozer!! Must have a Polaris motor in it..................

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Yeah I had already known it was rumored to come from glamisdunes.com

Speaking of which, isn't that an ubercool intro they have to their site? I thought it was most impressive!
All BS aside, that site is very good for dune goers. A lot of good technical and mechanical info can be found there. They dune guys really know how to get their rides to perform.................

·
Registered
87 Posts
I know it sounds nuts, but the way SxSs are going I would not be surprised to see something like that in the next few years.

My favorite trails have never seen a bulldozer - I'm not into smooth dirt roads for very long (fun to let it rip though)

The 2012 XP's are already out and Popo didn't do anything to address the forth coming WC---So I guess they'll just watch< (like the rest of us), and see---If they feel it's sales are taking anything from their lions share, they will probably address it in 2013------Now if Yamaha, Honda, Kawie, CanAm etc decide to enter this sport market too, then wow----At that point someone will figure out how to get it cleared to drop in sled/street bike motor and who knows what that would be like out of the box----They can only go so far with these short SXS's though----Both mechanically and $$ wise---It's back to buggys and rails at that point.

Happy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts