Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was amazed at the Wildcat. We rode part of the trails there and I will tell you this was no lame circle track. It was over big rocks,inclines, switchbacks all through the woods. The only thing I thought it need was more engine braking in high. This thing will fly over deep ruts and you won't spill your coffee. NO KIDDING. I will have one.
http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z66/wvabeer/our Widcat ride/

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah I was also there at the event great machine handled like you wouldn't believe. The suspension is amazing its the kind of thing you have to ride in to understand it. The only real things I see that could be changed is a little more mid range power, some vibration but nothing terrible Ive ridden with a lot worse and fix the doors when they open all the way up the rub the plastic which causes it to wear threw the graphics and into the plastic. The green imo looks better in person but the downfall is that if you chip the paint its black plastic underneath and on the black one it wouldn't be as noticeable if that happens. And i also seen the wildcat that was flipped over not much damage to the plastic or cage only minor scraps on plastic.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Thanks to both of you for your thoughts and experiance on the Wildcat. It is also nice to know that it is more than just a dune runner. Hope you both and an AWESOME day.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Dam Glad To See The Wildcat On The Trail
Thanks Great Vid

·
Registered
945 Posts
Excellent......glad to see the WC in the woods!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Thank you for the pictures. One thing that needs improvement, as seen in the pictures, is a decent set of fenders. It looks like AC hasn't learned from the other brands that nobody likes mud flying everywhere. Wider fenders shouldn't add a lot to the cost but it sure would add a lot to rider comfort, not to mention cleanup time.

It looks like everyone had a good time. Thanks again for posting the pics.

Gumball

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Seeing all those pictures makes me thankful that I live in the desert and don't ride through mud! We get some occasional muddy trips up in the mountains if there has been rain, but that's about it. I have no interest in cleaning that crap off after a ride. Luckily here its just dust. Pretty much blows off by the time you get home. By the way, have you all noticed that the suspension is powdercoated black on some of the green Wildcats and green on the others? The black cats seem to all have the green suspension. I wonder what color they are going to go with in production................

1 - 12 of 12 Posts