Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
We will also be adding desert digital camo with a tan face seal next week.. Sent all of the first ones to Afghanistan but more are coming soon. Also have had a few requests so we will be adding pink for the lady's soon.

Wolfsnout.. The most comfortable utv / atv dust mask
Perfect for all of your off road toys.

·
Supporting Vendor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We Offer two styles. The pro Race series has no strap to put around your head and works in conjunction with a full face helmet only. You can put it in and take it out as needed on the go.... The All Sport has an elastic band to hold it in place and will work with or without a helmet. The under nose design works great with goggles. The air flows unrestricted and the level of comfort is unmached. Have a look at our website and see why the Wolfsnouts are a common sense solution.http://wwew.wolfsnout.com

·
Supporting Vendor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Wolfsnout Pro Race Series. No straps to put around your head. A unique design that stays in place simply by gently expanding between a riders chin guard and face. A really cool concept that can be removed and replaced in seconds, without taking your helmet off. Great if you make a lot of quick stops or if you don't want to have it on at all times. It does require a properly fitting full face helmet to work.
They provide superior air flow, comfort, and they were made to be tolerable on a hot day.
Wolfsnouts stand apart from any other product.
If you didn't get a Wolfsnout you didn't get the best

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
i am sold! just ordered the 4 set off of your ebay account. i didnt see where to pick the color, i want all four in green please, hope you find this !! lol thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts