Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 wild cat 1000; will not hit on front cyc. have done the normal things, plugs, coil, wire connections, getting good fire,good gas. no codes!!!! what else could be problem? need help!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am dealing with a similar problem. .2014 Wildcat X Running great, going along easy up a little trail, spit and sputtered and died. Tried to restart and it just blew white smoke and raw fuel out the exhaust. Coil, plug, connections, all good. Good spark. No Codes. Swapped coils and plugs from cylinder to cylinder. Front (number 1) cylinder will not fire. Just fills cylinder with fuel. 125 lbs. of compression. Going to dig into fuel delivery next. Seems like there is way to much going to the front cylinder. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes comp. is 153psi
while checking wires-- plugins-i pulled tps off looking at it again i decided to crank motor, stuck small screwdriver in tps and rotated it back and forth, holy-sh*t, front cyc. started firing?????????? well what do you think about that #### so ordered ne tps,will get it 13th. then will see how smart i am:mad:

·
Registered
38 Posts
My guess would be you have a injector stuck open.....pull front injector and turn key on. I'd bet it just dumps fuel out of it.
You are right. It does spray fuel. Pulled the other injector from the back cylinder put it in the front and it sprays too. Apparently I either have a faulty ECU, or a grounded out wire on the front injector.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts