Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
can get valve adjusting tool all day on the internet.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I know... but I wanted to first see if anyone on the forum would have one before I buy one new or make it myself.

The real item I need is the left-hand threaded bolt to turn the crank and the gas tank.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
I have a home-made adjustment tool and a crank bolt that you can have, but I don't want to go through the hassle of shipping it. Are you going to the Black Hills meet, or do you know someone nearby that is going? I'll be there and could bring it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks mbrant. unfortunately I live on the East Coast in Northern VA so I will not be heading there. I do appreciate the thought. If you change your mind on the shipping, let me know and I'll pay for it.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
If you haven't done something by then, remind me on July 1st or thereabouts. We'll be home and I'll have time to get it out to you.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
okay thanks!

Still looking for anyone parting out a 1st Gen wildcat or has a spare OEM gas tank they are willing to sell.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have been able to locate a gas tank, now just looking for the crank bolt and valve adjustment tool. If anyone has one or both of these, please let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well.... It looks like I have fallen victim of the typical message board scams. FYI anyone receiving a DM from seanreal (or anyone) stating that Bryan Chris or Chris Bryan has any parts for sale should ignore them and report it as a scam. the email they use is [email protected] and the venmo account they are using is Candice Chatlin or [email protected] all of which don't exist anymore.

They also use the name "Michael Hurd" which is tied to the [email protected] account and they use a WI P.O. Box address:
PO Box 172 New Richmond WI 54017

Even the DM (conversation) that was generated by the fake account "seanreal" no longer exists.

Doing a little research (after the fact) shows that the have used these accounts for other scams.

ALL FAKE accounts.

- Beware -

1 - 9 of 9 Posts