Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needing some new tread fot the XX. Looking at the Tusk Terrbites or the GBC Mogrels. Any thoughts between the two or any other sugestions.

Reactions: Blochd63

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
I had a set of Mongrels on my X. I was not impressed with their construction - they were incredibly out of balance.

·
Registered
52 Posts
BF Goodrich K3 best tires I have ever owned! 4200 miles and still working great with no plugs or repairs.
I highly recommend these to anyone who rides hard.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I just put on 32” EFX Motovators. The are pretty heavy but other than that they are great. They are a DOT rated tire and I do a lot of road driving so compared to the stockers they are 10x quieter way more stable at speed.

I had mongrels years ago and really did not like them. Guess really it just comes down to the type of terrain you play in though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Really impressed with the Yokohoma Super Digger's. Pretty hard to argue with their professional results. KM3's were my second choice though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Would you mind sharing some photos?
I didnt take pictures, my buddy runs them and I put them on my wildcat to test them out, were amazing, and he has run them for years. He used to build professional trophy trucks so he knows his stuff and prefers them. Once i get my set in ill take some pics for ya.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts