Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am riding last weekend with a group of rzrs and we do a 120 mile trip. Part of the trip involved a high speed run down a power line road. By the time it was over my heat shield had melted around the rear of the muffler. So I find out that the spark arrester had come loose and was blowing hot air on the shield. So does anyone have a stock muffler for sale. I don't want to put any more money into this machine than I have to. I am going to replace it next year and just need it to get through the year.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Which model do you have?

·
Registered
332 Posts
So I am riding last weekend with a group of rzrs and we do a 120 mile trip. Part of the trip involved a high speed run down a power line road. By the time it was over my heat shield had melted around the rear of the muffler. So I find out that the spark arrester had come loose and was blowing hot air on the shield. So does anyone have a stock muffler for sale. I don't want to put any more money into this machine than I have to. I am going to replace it next year and just need it to get through the year.

dunecrusher,

Why would you want a stock muffler to replace a stock muffler that just burnt up?:confused:

Trust me, simply having a stock muffler burn up is getting off easy. It gets much worse than only needing to get a new muffler for repairs when yours burn up. These junk OEM mufflers lead to beds melting, tail light assemblies melting down, kittys going up in flames, etc.... These stock mufflers burn up all the time!

Upgrade now, It's the perfect time.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am in Southern California 92344. I do get around the area though. My unit is a 2012 as well. The reason my heat shield burned up was due to the bolts coming loose on the spark arrestor. Have to add that check on the maintenance schedule.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I have 2 stock mufflers. I will possibly headed out to Yucca, Giant Rock, Johnson Valley, area this weekend. Can meet up somewhere. How many mufflers do you want? And What you got on it $$$$$

1 - 8 of 8 Posts