Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

I have a 2013.5 wildcat 1000x with a starter that's missing teeth. Looking for either a good starter to limp me by until the 0825-032 kits are back in stock anywhere, or the 0825-032 kit if anyone is lucky enough to have one! Thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does anybody have one?? Also everyone look out for walger4l, definitely got scammed $230 trying to buy a starter through them, who referred me to a guy by the name of Ben Morton🤦‍♂️

·
Administrator
28,002 Posts
Does anybody have one?? Also everyone look out for walger4l, definitely got scammed $230 trying to buy a starter through them, who referred me to a guy by the name of Ben Morton🤦‍♂️
I banned him. I've said this before, please check to see how many posts they have. This guy had 2! These guys prey on desperate members looking for hard to find parts. Sorry it happened, but you need to look / review the member you're dealing with.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I banned him. I've said this before, please check to see how many posts they have. This guy had 2! These guys prey on desperate members looking for hard to find parts. Sorry it happened, but you need to look / review the member you're dealing with.
I know, totally my fault! I didn't check post count before, and they did a pretty good job of making it not seem like a scam....

·
Administrator
28,002 Posts
I know, totally my fault! I didn't check post count before, and they did a pretty good job of making it not seem like a scam....
That's why they're so good. Be careful, hope you find your part.

·
Registered
23 Posts
That 032 kit has a list of parts in it countrycat had the components listed . I ordered the 030 starter motor and when I got it I opened the box and the starter actually has part number 0825-027a it is correct tooth count and diameter. I then started looking for 0815-033 and found it had been superceded by part 0815-038 so I ordered that and can confirm it all fits as it should . So the kits are not to be had but individual components are available here and there.

·
Registered
2014 Wildcat 1000X
1 Posts
A very well kept 2014 Wildcat 1000 with 800kms ... I go to use the starter one morning.. and the gear popped out and came through the casing... imagine .. That's not the bad part ... the gear broke the engine casing too.. this is an Artic Cat issue. Should have been a recall from day one. A very disappointing machine based on the starter.
Automotive tire Gas Automotive wheel system Machine Auto part
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gear Rim Auto part

1 - 8 of 8 Posts