1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Yes they are.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Like the inner fender well green shields. And the Rims and spare tire carrier and bumpers!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The bumpers and tire carrier are from Arctic Cat. Recieved the parts Tuesday and got them back from coating this morning. Thanks Inland Powder Coating for the great job and insane turn-around.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Very nice man, I like it a lot. Just sold me on bumpers from AC. I was holding off for TMW and some others to see what they did, but those look great.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Is anybody having the same problem. Every time i click on one of the picture to make it bigger it locks mine computer up.

·
Registered
331 Posts
No works fine for me

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Very Nice! Looks real good!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The seats are custom from Beard and the belts mount to a new bracket we are developing to sell. It clamps around a tube crossmember behind the firewall panel. No need for a "belt-bar" when there is a bar already there right?

I like it! Love the seats in it...wondering where they bolted the harness to on top?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yosh Tim, the cat looks great! Keep us posted on the belt mounts and also are you all going to sell the inner fender protectors? I am definitely going to need something to protect the master cylinder and the oil-cooler.... I can just see rocks getting thrown all over them when out on the trails.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Besides the exhaust systems, we are going to produce a roof, wind deflector, inner fender roost guards, and the seat belt brackets. We will releasing part numbers and pricing after the indy show this next week. Look for photos and availability timelines before the end of the month.

Yosh Tim, the cat looks great! Keep us posted on the belt mounts and also are you all going to sell the inner fender protectors? I am definitely going to need something to protect the master cylinder and the oil-cooler.... I can just see rocks getting thrown all over them when out on the trails.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts