Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Tim Welch R&D manager and official UTV test driver/crash test dummy at Yoshimura. I'm working on official site sponsorship stuff so I don't want to pimp Yoshimura too much until we get set up but I will say we have been given long term access to test units from Artic Cat and other OE's to develop our new UTV line which includes; racing exhaust, fuel management, clutch mods, and various other bits. Stand by for details after we work out business stuff with the forum administrators. Until then I look forward to checking in and helping where ever I can.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Sweet Yosh Tim,I've got rider support from yall waiting on products,I posted Ur pic of the exhaust on here as soon as yall put on Facebook.waiting !!!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Welcome To The Site

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You guys really like the video/sound clips? They always sound distorted and kind cheesy to me. In any case I will post something here ASAP (when we are dialed in as vendors).

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I need to re configure our dyno before I run the 'Cat. When I built the SXS dyno stand we used the largest SXS at the time to build a custom platform for it. I may be able to pull the front wheels and fab a hub mount for the front to squeeze the fat cat on the dyno. Besides that we have a relationship with K&N who has a car dyno we might be able to get numbers from. What ever happens I am getting the Yokley Racing Polaris ready for the WORCS race in Primm and, prepping the Cat for the Indy Dealer Expo (custom build with a bunch of prototype stuff) and wont have time to dyno this week. A Facebook sound bite will definitley happen before Friday.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Tim. Will be watching to see just what you bring to the table!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Im curious to see if any real improvement comes from a Exhaust mod other than shaving off some weight. Most aftermarket exhaust systems dont show really any Gains. But saving weight is always good.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts