Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll never run another brand ,they are priced right and quality and performance is awesome!deep sound on everything I've ever had them on,love it. This is my choice! Pic is in my profile under toy album,can't put photo attachment from my phone,sorry

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can't drag the pic down to put in thread. Can see pic on yoshimura Facebook site,sorry

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
no sound bite? that bites!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Ahh, here it is, sorry, just caught where you said it was on their Facebook, I love this one, I wonder what the numbers/ price look like?
402106_10150606923552053_110587407052_11201518_1388290610_n.jpg

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yep that looks nice & light!
Once the aftermarket gets a handle on this machine it's going to be a whole new ball game!!
Benchmark ECU, Muzzy/Yosh exhaust, clutching gurus doing there thing & tire guys getting there groove on! OH YES!!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I talked to one of the techs at yoshimura and he said the exhaust is not ready yet but is under development and I asked if they are also working in a ecu and air intake combo he said most likely they will, so again...............the waiting continues

·
Registered
122 Posts
I know for quads HMF has always put out a good pipe... White Brothers too have a pretty good system. I imagine for power it's the same as with all vehicles... More air IN + More air OUT = MORE POWER.... If you are looking for a certain tone then it's really up to the individual and that is why there are so many to chose from.

On a side note, I took a look at my airbox today (poor design, but can be fixed easily) and noticed the TB is small. There is potential for that. I also noticed that the intake tube leading into the airbox is the same if not smaller than the actual TB. Again that will be an easy fix once I decide i want to start hacking on this thing...

·
Registered
986 Posts
supper stoked to see some number's on the dyno on this exhaust!!!!!!!!!
. I'd love to see numbers on any exhaust but without fuel programmers no exhaust company is going to release a number since it wouldnt be very accurate, and in many cases might even drop HP by leaning it out too much. They damn sure won't show that, wouldn't sell a thing.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome Yosh Tim and Richard B. Need some awesome products!glad to see that Yosh is adding the wildcat to their long list of bikes they make better.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts